A good morning workout can make your day better by adding some extra energy and flexibility to it.
It’s true – “if you want to stay fit then you have to do exercises”. And if you want better results then you have to do it properly.
In this post, you will know about a 20 minutes simple morning workout routine. (without any equipment).
Goals of this morning workout:
- To increase your body flexibility
- Burn unused calories
- Weight loss
- Complete body workout
- Easy exercises to make it beginner friendly
Eat a live frog first thing in morning & nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day. – Mark Twain
Meaning that the very first thing that you do when you wake up should be the most challenging task of the day. It is scientifically proven that human willpower and determination is at its highest right when we wake up and gradually lowers as the day goes on.
When you began your day with exercise your mental capacity for handling stress nearly triples. A good morning workout can bring you a positive mental effect and it will stay throughout the entire day.
Start your day with a morning workout and see its positive impact on your life.
Now its time for the workout!
Simple Morning Workout Routine To Get Fit
To simplify and maintain regularity you need a morning workout routine. A good workout routine is important because it gives you the result and you get your reason and motivation to do it again.
Tips to know before you start your morning workout:
This exercise can be done in morning as well as if you want to do it in the evening. The main thing is you have to do it three times in a week. Even if you are the laziest person in the world you need to do it at least two times in a week.
If you are doing this workout in the morning.
- Drink at least two glass of water before 15 to 20 minutes of the workout. If you don’t want to wait, its ok but feel your body first. Exercising right after drinking water a little bit performance killer.
- In morning everyone feels a little bit sleepy so I suggest you to have your coffee or green tea or anything you like.
- Many professional athletes and celebrities like to have a green tea before their morning workout. Yeah, I think its good to start a workout and in my experience, it refreshes your mood.
If you are doing this exercise in the evening.
- Before one hour of the exercise drink two or three glass of water. I always suggest and personally drink water before exercise.
- Eat some light food or eat your pre-workout meal to supply your body some instant energy.
Summary of this morning workout from the above video if you want to save or copy into your clipboard.
For beginners 10 reps and for regular/pro 15 to 20 reps of each exercise.
Do it one after another. Take 30 to 50 seconds break, if needed. Completing every exercise is calculated as one set. You have to do three sets.
Exercise Included In This Morning Workout Routine
- Simple Bodyweight Squat ( with alternating leg kick. If you are just starting out and cant do kick then just do simple squats )
- Plank Jacks.
- Run 200 – 500 meters according to your stamina. If you don’t have a place to run then do a spot jogging ( it’s acting like running in the same place. ) or walk for five minutes.
- Jumping Jacks
- Supermans for abs
- Toe Touch Crunches Or Situps
Remember for beginner 10 reps and for advance 15 to 20 reps.
These exercises are focused on fat burning and toning your mussels and a little bit stretching.
For better result do this exercise two times in a week. And for stretching check out the video below. Do it one time. So Total three days workout to get a fit body.
Stretching And Metabolism Booster Workout Video To Activate Every Single Muscle In The Body ( Do It Once In A Week )
Believe me, just do these exercise ( 2+1 ) three times in a week. And then it’s just a waiting of some weeks to see the improvements of your body.
To get fit exercise is important but it’s also important to eat clean and fresh.A good workout and crappy diet will not get you anywhere. Click To Tweet
Last and final workout routine video for advanced training to lose fat and build stamina
According to your stamina choose your reps. Anything between 10 to 20 can give you a surprising result.
Let me know in the comment
- Which of the above workout is your favorite and
- Whats the number one thing you want to achieve from this morning workout routine.
Leve a comment below.